Like most people, you probably think that 70 degrees are too warm to be comfortable. Most people would probably say that anything above 60 degrees is too warm. Contrary to popular belief, turning the thermostat up or down more than a few degrees won’t make much of a difference in terms of comfort. There is a state in the United States where it is 70 degrees year round. You might be surprised how comfortable you can be in the best weather year round state without cranking up the air conditioning or heating.
1. Where is it 70 Degrees Year Round in the United States?
There are a few places in the US where the temperature is consistently 70 degrees year round or warmer. The states that come to mind are Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and New Mexico. Of course, there can be slight variations depending on the time of year, but these states stay pretty warm throughout the year for the most part. If you’re looking for a place to retire or just escape the cold winters, any of these states with 70 degree weather year round would be a great option. (See What States don’t get Snow?)
2. What State always has 70 Degree Weather? Which US States have the best Climate Year Round?
Hawaii has 70 °F, Louisiana has 66.4 °F, and Texas has 64.8 °F with an average annual temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. That being said, it should be noted that these states also tend to be quite humid, so if you’re looking for a place to escape the cold without having to deal with excessive humidity, you might want to look elsewhere. (See What does the Thermometer and Snowflake mean on Weather App?)
3. Top 10 US States with best Weather Year Round: States that are not too Hot or too Cold
- South Carolina,
- North Carolina, and
- Louisiana. (See What Country am I in?)
4. What U.S. City has the best Year Round Weather?
- Boise, ID has an average yearly temperature of about 60 degrees. The City experiences all four seasons, but they are all relatively mild. Winters see the most precipitation, but it is usually in the form of snow rather than rain. Summers are dry and sunny, with temperatures reaching the high 80s or low 90s on occasion.
- Charleston, SC, has an average yearly temperature of about 70 degrees. The city experiences a fair amount of rain, but the showers are usually short, and they often take place in the evening. Summers are hot and humid, with temperatures reaching into the high 90s. Charleston is also susceptible to hurricanes. (See What are the Names of Coldest Places on Earth?)
5. What US state has the Best 4 Seasons?
There’s no denying that Alaska has some of the most beautiful and varied scenery in the United States. There’s something for everyone in Alaska, from the stunning snow-capped mountains to the bright blue ocean waters. And, when it comes to the four seasons, Alaska shines. While all states have their unique beauty, Alaska is truly in a league of its own when it comes to the variety and beauty of its seasons. (See What is the Northern Most State in the U.S.?)
Moreover, in spring, the days become longer, and the temperatures warm up, making it a perfect time to explore the great outdoors. Summer is considered the peak season in Alaska, as this is when you’ll find the best weather for activities like fishing, hiking, and camping. Also, check out when do Days Start to get Longer?
6. Top 10 Cities with the Best Weather in the United States?
- Jackson, Kentucky
- Wallops Island, Virginia
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Vero Beach, Florida
- Hilo, Hawaii
- Cape Hatteras, North Carolina
- Santa Maria, California
- Miami, Florida
- Bishop, California
- Stockton, California. (See Is Bahamas part of US?)
7. What are the Activities you can Enjoy in 70 Degree Weather?
Here’s a list of things you can do in nice weather:
- Head to the beach for a swim,
- Lounge by the pool with friends,
- Have a picnic in the park,
- Go hiking or camping,
- Have a barbecue,
- Go fishing,
- Play golf,
- Plan an amusement park or water park trip, and
- Get a scoop of ice cream. Must read why can’t we go to Antarctica?
So really, the options are endless. Just get out there and enjoy the beautiful weather. (See How do Mountains affect Dry Areas like Nevada?)
8. Where is it 70 Degrees Year Round in the World? Where can you live 70 Degree Weather Year Round?
The southwestern United States is home to several locations where you can enjoy comfortable weather year-round.
- In Arizona, for example, the average daily temperature in Phoenix is a balmy 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- California boasts numerous sunshine-filled destinations perfect for those craving warm weather, including San Diego, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs.
- Meanwhile, in Hawaii, the moderate climate helps make life enjoyable on all of the islands year-round.
- In Nevada and New Mexico, you’ll find plenty of cities and towns with highs in the 70s. (See Where is the Center of the Earth Located?)
So, if you’re looking for a place with the best weather year round or 70 degrees year round, you’ll have to move to one of the states in the list above to enjoy 70 degree weather year round. (See Is St Augustine Oldest City in the US?)