Summer is distinguished by particularly warm and long days. So, where is it summer right now? Summer is one of the four seasons on Earth, following spring and autumn. It is my favorite season because we spend more time traveling. We can go outside and play, and we can even walk at night. This seasonal oscillation is caused by the earth’s rotation in its orbit. Let us look at the winter season months and summer months in USA. Also, we will learn where is it winter right now and the countries where is it summer right now.
1. Where is it Summer Right Now?
The Northern Hemisphere is in the middle of the summer right now. They are enjoying sunny days and the warm temperatures. (See Is Hawaii in the Northern Hemisphere?)
2. What Countries are in Summer Right Now?
At present, these places are the names of where is it summer right now:
- The United States,
- The United Kingdom,
- Japan, and
- Russia. (See 30 Largest Coastal Cities in the World)
3. What are the Months for Summer in USA? When does Summer start in America?
The summer months in USA start in June and end in August. This is because Southern Hemisphere is opposite to Northern Hemisphere and seasons change, therefore. Also, check out How did the Months get their names?
4. Where is it Winter Right Now?Photo by Galina N on Unsplash
The southern hemisphere is in winter right now. If you are craving a change of season then the countries in the Southern hemisphere (Brazil, Argentina, Australia) are best to visit. (See Does it Snow in Australia?)
5. What Countries are in Winter Right Now?
The following countries are the places if you are asking where is it winter right now:
- New Zealand,
- South Africa,
- Brazil, and
- Argentina. (See What are the Names of Coldest Places on Earth?)
6. What are Winter Season Months?
Our calendar marks the first day of winter as the astronomical date. This is due to the Earth’s axis and orbits around the sun. From December to March, astronomical winter lasts. The seasons of 23.5 degrees on the astronomical winter calendar represent the tilt of the Earth’s rotational axis about its orbit around the sun. The Earth’s orbit is linked to the equinoxes and solstices. The dates are not exact due to the Earth’s orbit.
The meteorological winter season month starts in December and ends in February. It is similar to the Gregorian calendar. (See What are the Six Seasons in India)
7. Winter Season starts from Which Month in USA? What are Winter Season Months in America?
The Winter season in the USA starts in December and continues until March. Some regions have lower temperatures as 3 degrees and night also becomes longer than the days. States in the North experience snow throughout winter. (See What is the Northern Most State in the U.S.?)
8. Where is it Summer in December?Photo by Ramon Kagie on Unsplash
Christmas falls at the warmest season of the year in the majority of nations. Winter blues, holiday cheer, and hot cocoa are all present around the beginning of December. Some of the warmest regions on Earth in December are as follow:
- Tenerife, Spain
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Praia, Cape town
- Phuket, Thailand
- Puerto Rico, Caribbean
- Cape Town, South Africa. (See What States don’t get Snow?)
9. Where is it Summer in January?
Can you imagine that January could also have the hottest places? It could go up to 30 degrees as well. Some places that are super-hot in January are as follow:
- Rio de Janeiro,
- Cape Town,
- Cape Verde, and
- Playa Blanca (See Why do some people hate summer?)
10. Where in the World is it Summer all Year round? Where in the World is it always Summer?
Do you feel down because there are still so many locations on Earth where the weather is ideal for summer? There are several places where summer lasts the entire year and you don’t have to ask where is it summer right now and where is it winter right now.
- Fort Lauderdale, USA
- Hawaii, USA
- Canary Islands, Spain
- Dubai, UAE. (See Where is it 70 Degrees year round in The United States?)
11. Which Countries do not have Sunset?Photo by Mateo Giraud on Unsplash
Have you ever heard of places where the sun does not go down for more than 70 days? It can be the best place for tourists to roam and keep a track of time.
- Nunavut, Canada
- Barrow, Alaska
- Sweden. (See 11 facts about Sunrise and Sunset)
The Earth’s orbit and revolution determine if anything will alter. The seasons and months vary when the earth shifts on its axis. On Earth, only a few regions experience both summer and winter, and some other locations experience summer year-round. I hope this helped you get a sense of where is it summer right now and where is it winter right now. (Also read 10 Places with Best Weather in the World)