The TV series Victorious ended so abruptly, leaving behind the fans curious to find out the cancellation reasons for the show. The show was not expected to end in 2013, but any TV production cannot last forever and is meant to end. However, the audience could not accept the show’s cancellation because of its massive popularity. Let’s start the blog post and find the answers to why did Victorious end and when did Victorious end.
1. When did Victorious start? When did Victorious come out?
Victorious is an American sitcom that originally aired on 27 March 2010 on Nickelodeon and was created by Dan Schneider. Tori Vega, a youthful singer, was the central role played by Victoria Justice. Tori attended the Hollywood Arts, a performing art high school. Though the audience enjoyed the show, the end confused many making them wonder, when did Victorious end and why? (See When will the Next Season of Empire start?)
2. How many Seasons of Victorious are there?
There are four seasons of Victorious:
- The first season premiered on April 5, 2010, and 3rd September 2010 in Canada and the United Kingdom, respectively. It was also premiered in Australia on 14 September 2010 and in New Zealand on 1 October 2010. In India, it premiered on 23 January 2013.
- The second season premiered on 7 October 2011 and 17 October 2011 in Canada and the UK, respectively. In Australia and New Zealand, it premiered in December 2011, whereas on 25 March 2013 in India.
- The third season premiered in Canada in February 2011 and on 15 September 2011 in New Zealand and Australia.
- The fourth season premiered in February 2013 in the UK and Australia on 8 March 2013. (See Insights of Acme Warner Bros)
3. What made Victorious so Popular?
Victorious was nominated for many awards and won the 2012 Kids’ choice awards, Hollywood teen TV awards, and Kids’ choice awards Argentina. Also, it won the 2013 Kids’ choice awards and Australian Kids’ choice awards. Finally, it won the Kids choice awards in Mexico in 2013 as the favorite international television show category. The show was popular and aired on Nickelodeon for three years, from 2010 to 2013, followed by adventures in a performing arts school by a group of high school students. After the end of the show, the cast members joined other projects, but everyone still remembers the show as a childhood classic. (See Why Stranger Things became so popular?)
4. Why was Victorious canceled? Why did Victorious get cancelled?
Victorious was canceled after airing the 60 episodes, which was not unusual as all the Nickelodeon shows are 60 episodes. This was not because of any disputes between the cast members, so why did Victorious end? The production team stated that cancellation was announced after the 60 episodes because of the low ratings. The viewers also criticized the show due to the controversial subject matter, which did not draw enough viewers. (See Does Peeta die in The Hunger Games?)
5. When did Victorious end?
The series was introduced to the masses in 2010 and added to Netflix. But why did Victorious end, and when did Victorious end? The reasons behind the end of Victorious range from pretty vague to dramatic to run-of-the-mill. Victorious came to an end in 2013. (See Why Did Dean Martin And Jerry Lewis Break Up?)
6. Why did Victorious end so abruptly?
The various reasons behind the abrupt end of Victorious are:
- Ariana Grande and Victoria’s justice ignited feud rumors. Someone said that one of the girls wanted a solo tour, so the show ended. Grande also mentioned that her role and the workplace made her happy. This was later clarified when she expressed her love for the show.
- The Victorious creator blamed business as usual. The show creator clarified that he did not decide to end the show, but the network decided it.
- Nickelodeon clarified that the characters Sam and Cat were not picked up; thus, it was not the reason for Victorious end. So, to clarify why did Victorious end, he said it’s very normal and it would also have ended after the 60 episodes. Also, check out why Mr Bean series stopped?
7. What was Victorious Ending?
The last episode of Victorious was titled Victori-Yes. The story and the gang said yes to anything for one whole day. They did not have any problem. The finale and the ending were not official, and the gang stayed in touch every year. In the ending, there was a record deal signed by Tori-Tori, who then became a pop star. (See What is a Slam Dunk?)
8. Why Victorious is a Bad Show?
The show did not draw a great audience and revolved around youth relationships. Also, the subject matter was controversial, leading to low ratings. (See Why Game of Thrones Season 5 is bad?)
9. Why did Victorious get a New Jade?
It is not clear why the producers of Victorious changed the character of jade, but it can be that Elizabeth Gillies wanted to pursue other opportunities in Hollywood. One of the eight main characters of the show was Jade West. He appeared in every episode of the TV show Victorious by Nickelodeon. He is the antagonist who is grouchy and sassy in the show and overconfident about her abilities. She hardly spoke to her father, who was at a long distance and thus described as a snarky and mean character. (See 6 Facts About Psychic Miss Cleo)
10. Is Victorious coming back in 2022?
No, there is no official announcement for Victorious return in 2022, as you already know why did Victorious end. Some cast members have expressed their willingness to participate if the show returns.
11. Are All Victorious Episodes on Netflix?Photo by John-Mark Smith
No, Victorious was canceled by Netflix after season 3 because of the poor rating, and critics did not receive the show well. The show was popular, being a light-hearted show with comedy. The cast was strong, and it was well written, but it received low ratings, as a result of which all seasons were not premiered on Netflix. Also, check out why Netflix is so popular?