Every person has their own way to propose to their partner. Some confess their love by uttering the three magical words I love you, some do it with hugs and kisses. Valentine’s Day is deemed superfluous by many, but it is enjoyable if you have someone to share it with. In this article, we will go over some amazing Valentine’s Day proposals. We have listed a number of Valentine’s Day proposal ideas to make your loved one feel special.
1. Choose the Charming Chocolate box
A Chocolate box? It might seem old and silly but it works. You can offer your valentine a box filled with tiny pretty chocolates to munch on with a little touch of love. This is one of the oldest Valentine’s Day proposal ideas but sometimes it’s the silliest thing you do that might make someone laugh and fall in love with you. Nowadays, you get the liberty to order customized chocolates with some words of love and affirmation imprinted on them. (See How Are Jelly Beans Made?)
2. Propose at a Meaningful Place
This is one of my favorite Propose Day ideas! If you have been in a relationship for quite some time now and are planning to propose to your partner for marriage on Valentine’s day, then this is one of the best ideas of Valentine’s day proposals.
- Ask your partner to get ready for a casual evening out.
- Blindfold them for some time and make them sit in the car.
- Talk with them about the past years of togetherness and try to set a romantic mood all around while driving to the location.
- Once you reach the spot, just whisper in their ears – Honey! We are here.
- Finally, take off the blindfold and propose to them with a wedding ring with all your love in front of the beautiful scenery.
And there goes a bunch of butterflies tickling your partner’s stomach. (See Why Paris is called the city of Love)
3. Plan A Romantic Spa Day
After a day-long tired and busy routine, give your sweetheart a romantic body relaxing spa.
- Before your valentine arrives at home, just prepare a bathtub filled with lukewarm foamy water consisting of some bath salts.
- Decorate the bathtub all around with some fragrant candles along with decorating your bed with some flower petals.
- Once your partner arrives, just ask them to feel comfortable in the bathtub and tell them how you feel the warmth of love to be more comforting than the warmth of the spa! (See 15 Best Bath & Body Works Fragrances)
4. Throw a Valentine’s Day Party
Some couples shun the clichés and frivolity of Valentine’s Day and plan a big surprise party instead. This is another one of the sweetest Valentine’s Day proposals! Prepare a short and sweet opening speech to express how you honor your love. You can make the day eventful by including delicious food, entertaining games, and singing. (See 8 Best Valentine’s Decoration Ideas)
5. Adopt a Pet Together
If your partner is fond of pets, then this is one of the cutest proposed day ideas. You can gift your lover a kitten or a puppy, or any other animal they might want to adopt. Attach a pendant to the collar around the pet’s neck with phrases like I love you, Will you be my Valentine, Will you marry me or some other love quotes. (See What does “Will you be my Valentine?” really mean?)
6. Cook for Your Partner
When you cook for your partner, they feel loved and cherished and the food tastes like home. This is best done in the morning, or in the evening before your love arrives back at your place. Out of the many ideas for Valentine’s day proposals, this idea would require you to step out of your personal space. Cooking your partner’s favorite dish is a considerate way of showing them the lengths you’re willing to go to make them happy. When they realize how much work you put into making your evening together exceptional, tell them how much you enjoyed it. (See What is Romantic Love in Psychology?)
7. Arrange a Movie Night Together
Watch a romantic movie together where the main character proclaims their love to their lover during the film’s climax. Pause the romantic film at the end of the monologue and turn to your love, telling them you believe you can be more caring and romantic than the movie character. Then, pop the question. This is one of the most wonderful Valentine’s day proposals and will surely make your night a memorable one. (See Mulholland Drive Movie (2001) Explained)
8. Plan a Hot Air Balloon Date
This one-of-a-kind trip provides you with the closeness you crave to propose in an unforgettable way. Pretend the pilot isn’t there as you raise your partner’s heart rate farther than any hot air balloon could. (See Meaning of Different Colour Roses)
9. Creativity at the Chef’s Table
Amongst many proposed day ideas, I feel this is the sweetest idea. Ask your partner out for a normal dinner. Talk to the chef of the restaurant beforehand and ask them to show some creativity and hide the proposed ring within the dish. It would be a sight to behold as your partner takes a bite of the food and realizes what is hidden in it! (See 6 Lesser Known St Valentine Facts)
10. Gift an Adorable Teddy Bear
Girls love teddy bears, especially when they are gifted by their dream person. Pick out the fluffiest teddy bear there is and surprise your partner with it along with some flowers and chocolates!
So, these are the cutest Valentine’s Day proposals to confess your love today. You can also mix up several ideas and create a surprise of your own! If nothing works out, you can always celebrate Anti Valentine Week?