Physical fitness is the ability to function effectively when every body part is in good working conditions. When we use the word effectively, we indicate that you are active and healthy. A fit person can participate in any activity and enjoy athletics to the fullest. Sometimes not all factors that influence our physical fitness can be controlled in some situations. There are some factors affecting physical fitness such as running walking, etc. In this article let us see what is the health and fitness source for a person who is serious about their fitness journey and know its benefits.
1. Do All Factors that Influence our Physical Fitness can be Controlled?
No, it is not true that all factors that influence our physical fitness can be controlled. Although not all of the factors can be controlled, the majority can be managed. There are some things that just happen without your knowledge. All we have to do is get to know them and see what happens. (See Which is an Internal Influence on Physical Activity?)
2. What are the Factors affecting Physical Fitness?Photo by Szabo Viktor on Unsplash
We know how physical fitness has become essential. A physically fit person can excel at extracurricular pursuits like spending time with his family, going out with friends, etc. A person needs to be physically fit because they need to be quick in case of an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances. However, sometimes there are unavoidable incidents that occur with the click. Not all factors that influence our physical fitness can be controlled, some just happen. Let us see what factors affect our physical fitness:
- Injury – If you suffer any injury that would sometimes take time to heal which is obvious. That time it takes helps to regain your strength, stamina, and ability to move. One should not ignore these body signs and must be patient so that he/she can overcome the effects of an injury as soon as possible and start their daily exercise regime.
- No Physical Activity – A lot of clattering has been going on regarding the importance of physical activity and its effects, and that we could hardly find parks and playgrounds for some children or adults. This resulted in the lack of physical activity for children especially, which hampers their overall fitness. Hence, from childhood days, guardians should make extra efforts and involve their kids in all sorts of physical activities and sports.
- Poor diet – We are so much prone to junk food that a healthy and proper diet is very hard to strive for. This consumption of junk food, in the long run, would decline the overall physical health and body. Although sadly enough, we are living in a society where junks are available at every corner whereas a proper diet is expensive and rarely found. That’s why parents are required to keep their children from unhygienic foods as well as junk to maintain their healthy diet.
- No sleep – Followed with food, sleep is also an important factor for a healthy heart and mind. Normally the human body requires 8 hours of sleep which helps us to regain strength the next day. As sleep rejuvenates our metabolism, blood circulation, digestion, hormone secretion, and other body functions, that’s why a healthy person who wants to maintain a healthy body and mind should sleep for at least 8 hours daily.
- Water Insufficiency – Experts advise say that drinking 4 liters of water daily might be a healthy option and helps people to stay long and hydrated as much as they want. Water is very essential for our physical fitness as it helps to fight dehydration, mood swings, constipation, etc.
3. What are the Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle?
Everyone needs a healthy lifestyle; a healthy lifestyle not only promotes a healthy attitude but also helps in changing a person’s perspective toward health and daily life. They can enjoy their daily activities and make sure to do what they want. We know that there are some factors affecting physical fitness in our daily life. Imagine what would happen if we have a healthy lifestyle. Take a look at the benefits of a healthy lifestyle given below:
- Regular exercise alters the way we look. This is due to the fact that it requires a lot of physical activity, such as exercising, which improves our posture and other body mechanics.
- Exercise boosts your mood and gets rid of bad feelings. This is due to research showing that exercise causes our brains to release a hormone called endorphins, which gives us a wonderful feeling and a sense that we are eating and digesting properly.
- When you have a good night sleep, you become more active, and when you are active, you can easily do your daily chores without getting tired and on time as well. Therefore, breakfast, lunch, and dinner should all be completed on time. This would improve our quality of life and prevent any further health issues.
- Every physical activity is meant for enjoying life and regular physical activity helps in increasing physical fitness.
- We already know that there could be some physical challenges you may face, e.g you might have an injury at some point in life, as not all factors that influence our physical fitness can be controlled all the time. Sometimes we might feel weak and face unbearable pain which is when we can take help from doctors and physicians to move further.
4. Is it Important to have a Health and Fitness Source?Photo by Windows on Unsplash
Yes, it’s the best thing that you can do for yourself. It’s crucial to find a reliable source for health and fitness information. Nowadays, people look online for the best references. They learn about the top online instructors and trainers who can assist them in achieving their fitness goals.
5. How has the Internet become a Health and Fitness Source?
Finding resources for health and fitness on the internet is simple. The domain name or extension, such as.com or org, must be watched out for. There are many reputed websites and blogs which hold some of the best and most genuine fitness and health information. (See Busted! 27 Myths About Fitness Exercises and Workouts)
6. What are the Basic Areas for Physical Fitness?Photo by Omid Armin on Unsplash
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Body Mass
The claim is that, in various circumstances, all factors that influence our physical fitness can be controlled. However, there are instances when they cannot be, such as when we are injured or ill. Physical fitness is influenced by many things. Running, weightlifting, pull-ups, and other forms of physical activity are crucial to our daily lives. All of this physical conditioning calls for flexibility, strength, and endurance. They help us function well and maintain the health of our body and mind. (Also read What is Definition of Physical Needs?)