It can be difficult to know how to compliment a guy on his looks over text. You want to make sure that you come across as polite and interested, but you also don’t want to seem like you’re only interested in his appearance. Here are a few tips to tell someone they look good over text in a way that will make him feel good and show that you’re interested in getting to know him better.
1. How do You tell Someone They look Good?
There are a few ways to tell someone they look good:
- One way is to say, you look amazing, or you’re looking really good today.
- Another way is to say, I like your outfit, or that color looks great on you.
- A third way is to give specific compliments like, your eyes look really pretty, or you have a really nice smile.
- And finally, you can say something about their body shape, such as you have a beautiful figure, or I love your curves.
No matter how you compliment someone, it’s always important to be genuine and honest if you are wondering how to compliment a guy on his looks over text. (See How to look mysterious?)
2. Do Guys like Compliments on their Looks?
Yes, most guys love compliments on their looks! Knowing someone appreciates your appearance and finds you attractive is good. Plus, compliments can make you feel more confident and positive about yourself. So go ahead and tell your guy friends or any guy what you love about their appearance – they’ll definitely appreciate it. (See Why do people care about looks?)
3. How do You call a Guy Attractive?
Some ways to call a guy attractive include handsome, gorgeous, dreamy, or hot. Some general qualities are often considered attractive in men, including strong features, a fit body, and a charming personality. Additionally, many people find blue eyes and blonde hair attractive to men. Ultimately, it depends on the opinion of the person doing the calling if you are still wondering about how to compliment a guy on his looks over text. (See What do Greeks find Attractive?)
4. Can You call a Guy Handsome?
Yes, you can, you should know how to compliment a guy on his looks over text and in person also. For example, he might have great bone structure, defined features, and liquid eyes. Alternatively, his handsomeness might be gentler and more arresting. Examples include a winning smile or twinkling eyes that give him an undeniable charm. Whichever way you slice it, there are plenty of handsome men for everyone to appreciate! (See What is National tell your Crush you like them Day?)
5. What Texts do Guys like to receive?
As a general rule, most guys would enjoy receiving text messages that are interesting, engaging, and/or thought-provoking. For example, instead of just sending a guy a boring hi or what’s up, why not send him a text that makes him think or gets him interested in what you have to say? A text like that can help jumpstart a conversation and make it more interesting than if you just sent a regular text message. (See What does KM mean in Text Messages?)
6. How do You compliment a Boy on his Looks?
Here’s how to compliment a guy on his looks over text and in person:
- You look great today!
- That outfit looks really good on you!
- I like your haircut!
- Your eyes are so pretty!
- You have such a nice smile!
- You’re so handsome!
- You look like a model!
- You’re so hot!
- You’re so cute!
- You look like a movie star!
- You’re the best-looking guy I’ve ever seen!
- You look like you could be a model!
- I would love to take your picture!
- You should be a model!
- You could be a model if you wanted to!
- Have you ever considered modeling?
- You should really think about modeling!
- You have an amazing body!
- You’re so fit!
- You have such nice muscles!
- You’re in great shape!
- You’re definitely one of the hottest guys I’ve ever seen!
7. How to compliment a Guy on his Looks over Text?
There are a few things to keep in mind when you’re complimenting a guy on his looks over text:
- Be genuine – if you don’t mean it, he’ll know.
- Keep it specific – Instead of saying you’re hot, try you have great eyes/hair/etc.
- Don’t go overboard – a simple, sincere compliment is all you need.
To sum it up, simply be genuine, and specific, and don’t overdo it when complimenting a guy on his looks over text. A few well-chosen words will let him know you appreciate his appearance, and he’ll certainly appreciate the compliment! Must See What does Star Mean in Texting?
- You have great eyes.
- I love your hair.
- You’re so handsome!
- You have an amazing smile.
- You’re very good-looking.
- You look great today!
- I think you’re really attractive.
- You’re one of the best-looking guys I know.
- You’re gorgeous!
- You’re absolutely stunning!
- I can’t get over how good-looking you are!
8. How do You compliment a Guy on his Clothes over Text?
The best way to compliment a guy on his clothes over text is to be genuine and specific. For example, you might say something like; I love the way your shirt brings out the color of your eyes. This will let him know that you noticed his outfit and appreciate his style. Compliments like this will make him feel good about himself and encourage him to keep up with his sharp sense of fashion.
- I love your sense of style!
- You always look so sharp in your clothes.
- I’m really digging your outfit today.
- Nice shirt!
- I love your style!
- You always look so sharp!
9. What Compliments do Guys like?
Some general compliments that tend to be well-received by most guys include compliments on their physical appearance, their skills or talents, and their achievements. Additionally, many guys appreciate hearing compliments that make them feel more manly or macho, such as being called strong or tough. Whatever the case, it’s always a good idea to tailor your compliments to the specific person you’re expressing them to, as this will show that you’ve taken the time to really think about what they might like to hear.
- You look really handsome in that shirt.
- I love your sense of humor. You always make me laugh.
- You’re an incredible athlete. I’m really impressed by your skills.
- You’re such a hard worker. You always go above and beyond what’s expected.
- You’re an amazing friend. I always enjoy spending time with you.
- You have great taste in music!
- That dinner was amazing; thank you for cooking!
- You’re so good at basketball!
- You always make me laugh, you’re hilarious!
- I love spending time with you, you’re really fun to be around!
- You’re such a sweet and caring person.
- Wow, you look great today!
- You’re so talented at that!
- I’m really proud of you for what you accomplished.
- You’re so strong and manly.
10. How do You compliment a Guy Flirting?
Some tips on how to compliment a guy on his looks over text include: telling him he has nice eyes, saying that he’s funny or clever, or simply letting him know that you find him attractive. Ultimately, the key is to be genuine in your compliments and make sure they are tailored to the guy you are flirting with – otherwise, it may come across as insincere. (See Why do some married or committed people flirt?)
11. How can You flatter your Man?
There are quite a few things you can do to flatter your man.
- First and foremost, letting him know how attracted you are to him is always a surefire ego boost.
- Complimenting his physical appearance, abilities, or accomplishments is a nice way to let him know he’s valued and appreciated.
- Listening attentively when he speaks and engaging in thoughtful conversation shows that you’re interested in what he has to say.
- Emotional support is another key element of any healthy relationship – let him know you’re there for him when things are tough and be his biggest cheerleader when things are going well.
- Respecting his opinions and desires shows that you trust and value his judgment.
Overall, compliments are a great way to show someone you care about them and make them feel good. The old saying less is more definitely applies when it comes to compliments. You don’t want to go overboard and flood your crush with compliments, but a well-timed compliment can work wonders. If you’re not sure how to compliment a guy on his looks over text, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! Following these simple tips above will work well when you want to tell someone they look good. (Also read How Should A Woman Treat Her Man?)