Going to Starbucks and clicking pictures to upload on Instagram is a trend these days. But how many drinks have you tried there since Starbucks has currently 40 drinks on their menu? The possibilities of customizing the drinks at Starbucks are never-ending. By the way, have you tried the famous Venti Pink Drink at Starbucks, no? Well, today you will get to know how much is a Venti Pink Drink. Also, how to order Starbucks Pink Drink? What is the Pink Drink recipe to make one at home? Are the Venti Pink Drink calories high or average? Let’s find out.
1. What is Venti Pink Drink?
It is a part of the refreshing iced beverages served at Starbucks. This drink was created by a customer and barista after which it became a social media sensation. Starbucks added it to its regular menu in 2017. The term Venti here is referred to the size of the drink. Do not mistake it for the Strawberry Acai Refresher because they have different ingredients. This iced drink is on the menu all year round and people love it even when it is not summer. So, how much is a venti pink drink? Check out the next pointers to know about it. (See What does it Mean by CAVA Splendid Greens?)
2. How to Order Starbucks Pink Drink?
Every Starbucks menu has a section of refreshers, and you just have to ask for a Pink Drink. They have four variations in drink size, namely Tall, Grande, Venti, and Trenta. Ordering in person gives you a chance to ask for the topping of vanilla sweet cream cold foam blended with matcha powder. However, this option is not available in the application.
3. How to Order Starbucks Pink Drink on Application?
You can also order the Pink Drink from the Starbucks application. Go to the Cold Drink section in the menu and select Starbucks Refreshers from there. You will find the Pink Drink there, also, you can customize the drink too. (See What are the health benefits of drinking Green Tea?)
4. How much is a Venti Pink Drink?
Prices at Starbucks are subject to change and vary depending on the location. Then, how much is a venti pink drink? The current price of the Pink Drink at Starbucks for different sizes is mentioned below:
- Trenta – $5.95
- Venti – $5.65
- Grande – $4.95
- Tall – $4.65
5. What are the Ingredients of Pink Drink?
It is merely a 4-ingredient drink, but the quantity of each ingredient varies and depends on the size of the drink ordered. Strawberry Acai juice, coconut milk, ice, and frozen dried strawberries are the ingredients of the drink. Here, coconut milk is the distinct ingredient that is not in the Strawberry Acai refresher.
- Strawberry Acai Juice: It is a caffeinated juice concentrate that has natural and green coffee flavors with water and white grape juice concentration.
- Coconut milk: This plant-based milk makes the beverage a non-dairy drink.
- Ice: They offer triple-filtered ice cubes which extra refresh the drink.
- Strawberries: They use fruit inclusions which are dehydrated real strawberries. They plump up when they are added to the drink.
6. How much is Venti Pink Drink Calories?
If you are concerned about the calories or sugar intake then the first thing that counts in here is the sugar added to the drink. Two main ingredients, frozen strawberries, and coconut milk contain sugar because strawberries come packed, so their sugar cannot be removed and boxes of coconut milk have a certain amount of cane sugar added to them. This is the reason why people ask how much is Venti Pink Drink calories. The Venti Pink Drink is 24 ounces/710 ml and has 200 calories. To know how much is a venti pink drink calorie-wise, go through the list of nutritional facts about the Venti Pink Drink:
- Total fat (saturated and trans) – 4 grams or 19%
- Total Carbohydrates (Dietary fiber and sugars)– 38 grams or 79%
- Protein – 1 gram or 2%
- Sodium – 90 milligrams or 14%
7. How many Calories are in Other Size of Starbucks Pink Drink?
There are three more size options available for the Starbucks Pink Drink. Here is a list of calories in the Pink Drink based on their size.
- Trenta (30 ounces/887 ml): 270
- Grande (16 ounces473 ml): 140
- Tall (12 ounces/355 ml): 110
8. Are there any Sugar-Free Pink Drinks at Starbucks?
Considering the ingredients of the drink it is not possible to get a sugar-free pink drink at Starbucks. Both main ingredients have pre-added sugar which cannot be removed. But, if you are looking for a sugar-free drink at Starbucks, they have a wide range of options available. (Also read How many Scoville Units is the One Chip Challenge?)
9. What is the Pink Drink Recipe to make it at Home?
If you want to try the homemade version of the Pink Drink at Starbucks, here is a quick recipe for you to try. This recipe will make 2 large servings or 3 small servings. We already know how much is a Venti Pink Drink. And, yeah it is costly so, why not make it at home?
- Berry juice (strawberry or any other berry juice) – 1 and 1/2 cups
- Coconut milk (canned or fresh) at room temperature or chilled, as proffered – 2/3 cup
- Cold water – 1/2 cup
- Ice – 1 and 1/2 cups
- Strawberries fresh (sliced) – 3
- Strawberries frozen – 6 oz (170 grams) or medium-sized 6
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Heavy Cream – 1/2 cup or 3/4 cup (for heavy topping)
- Granulated Sugar – 1 tablespoon or 1 and 1/2 tablespoons (for heavy topping)
- Vanilla Extract – 1/4 teaspoon
Method (Pink Drink):
Step 1: Add juice, coconut milk, frozen strawberries, cold water, and sugar in a high-speed blender. Blend until frozen strawberries are well pureed. (Note – You can adjust the amount of sugar as per the sweetness of the strawberries.)
Step 2: Divide and put ice and fresh strawberries into two glasses and pour the drink over them. Pipe or spoon the whipped topping.
Method (Whipped Topping):
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl take heavy cream, vanilla, and sugar.
- Start whipping the ingredients with an electric hand mixer at a high speed. Continue mixing until stiff peaks are formed. (Note – You can skip the whipped cream topping. It will reduce up to 150 calories per serving of the Pink Drink.)
- You can also use extra cream topping if you want.
10. How Long can You Keep It?
Are you considering how much is a Venti Pink Drink storage period? It is best served as soon as you prepare it. But you can refrigerate it for the next 24 hours if needed. Just stir well before serving it. Also, if you are planning to store it, do not make the whipped cream topping beforehand. It would be better to make it fresh at the serving time. (See How Long does a Bottle of Liquid Chlorophyll last?)
11. Can You Switch the Milk?
The coconut milk will add the signature Starbucks Pink Drink flavor. But if you want to try something new you can swap coconut milk with any milk of your choice. The quantity must be adjusted depending on the thickness of the milk.
12. Can You make Starbucks Keto Pink Drink at Home?
The Keto version of Starbucks Pink Drink is famous among calorie-conscious people. Here is a quick recipe that you can try at home by getting some ingredients from Starbucks itself. This recipe serves 1 person.
- Starbucks Venti Passion Tango Tea
- Vanilla Pumps (sugar-free) – 6 pumps
- Heavy Cream
- Dried Strawberries (optional)
Step 1: Get yourself a Starbucks Venti Passion Tango Tea without Cane Sugar Syrup and 6 pumps of sugar-free vanilla. Steep venti passion tango in hot water first. Then you need to fill a glass with ice then pour the tea into the tea accordingly.
Step 2: Top it up with vanilla pumps, heavy cream, sweetener, and strawberries (which are optional). Stir the drink until it turns smooth.
13. How much is Keto Pink Venti Drink Calories?
Besides fascinating how much is a Venti Pink Drink Keto version, have a look at the nutritional chart if you are concerned about the calories.
- Calories – 160
- Fat – 11 grams
- Saturated Fat – 7 grams
- Unsaturated Fat – 3 grams
- Cholesterol – 34 milligrams
- Sodium – 9 milligrams
- Carbohydrates – 13 grams
- Fiber – 2 grams
- Sugar – 10 grams
- Protein -1 gram
14. How much is a Venti Keto Pink Drink?
The price of the Keto Pink Drink including all customizations will cost you less than a regular Pink Drink at Starbucks. Starbucks Grande Pink Drink costs $4.95, whereas Keto Grande Pink Drink costs $4.25 only. Price may vary depending on the location. (See Who Knows The Coca Cola Recipe?)