Kenda Tires have been rated as the 27th largest tire maker in the world. They have been in the business for 50 years and their tires are being manufactured in different parts globally. Keep reading this article to know where are Kenda tires made. Also, we walk you through some more facts about the Kenda tires which will clear your doubts such as who could be the Kenda tyres manufacturer and where are Kenda motorcycle tires made.
1. Where are Kenda Tires made?
Let us begin with where are Kenda tires made. Their tires are produced and sold by Kenda Rubber Industrial Co Ltd. under numerous brands. Kenda Rubber Industrial Company has produced pneumatic tires in Taiwan since 1962. They also produce in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia. Check out Kenda Tyre Review And Performance.
2. What is the Speciality of Kenda Tires?
Kenda tires is among the top choices in the market. The company manufactures its products for long-lasting durability and unbeatable performance. It also has standard merchandise for cars, bicycles, power sports vehicles, specialty vehicles, and wheelchairs. The company has offices in Europe, North US, and many Asian nations. Tires are designed for a variety of uses. Kenda’s tire solutions can withstand a range of foreign laws and environmental conditions.
3. What is the History of Kenda Tires?
Kenda tires were founded in 1962 in Yuanlin, Taiwan. The company started producing motorcycle and scooter tires in 1970 and then moved on to producing lawn and garden tires in 1978. The company expanded its product line in 1983 to include trailer tires. Kenda began producing passenger car radial tires in 2001, and in Kunshan, China, the company partnered with Cooper tires in 2004. Read Where is Pirelli Tires Made?
4. Where are Kenda Tyres Manufacturers?
The Kenda tires are manufactured in Taiwan, and in 1985 the factory was established.
5. Where are Kenda Motorcycle Tires made?
The company Kenda Rubber Industrial produces many types of tires and the same goes for Kenda Motorcycle. The company has manufacturing facilities in Indonesia, China, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Must read Where is CFMoto Made?
6. What is the Kenda Accomplishment from the Past?
The history of Kenda’s story started in the year of its establishment and the details have been listed below:
- 1962 – In Yuanlin, Taiwan, Kenda Rubber was established to make bicycle tires.
- 1970 – They introduced Motorcycles tires if you were thinking the answer to where are Kenda motorcycle tires made.
- 1978 – They made lawn and Garden Tires.
- 1983 – They made trailer tires.
- 1985 – The factory was established in Yu Lin in Taiwan.
- 1990 – Their first factory was established in China. On the contrary, their stock was listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- 1991 – Kenda established itself in the United States.
- 1992 – They started a Cooperative project with TOTAL Company.
- 1994 – The Kunshan China factory was established.
- 1995 – They introduced Golf cart tires.
- 1997 – The first factory was set up in Ho Chi Min, Vietnam.
7. Are Kenda Bikes Puncture Resistant?
Yes, they stay safe from punctures. A strip of lightweight aramid material called Kenda Vector Shield is woven into the tread region and around the sidewalls of the tire to guard against cuts and punctures. KVS provides cutting resistance that is almost three times higher than conventional protective materials. Burping and pinch flats are prevented by a 20 mm apex along the bead.
8. Does Kenda make Good Tires?
Yes, they make good and affordable tires. We have already discussed where are Kenda tires made so let us take a good look at this point. Kenda tires are good because, at the same price as China-made tires, their tires offer the guarantee of driving safely bestowing a comfortable riding experience. See Are Pirelli Tires Good?
9. What are the Features of Kenda Klever M/T KR29 Tires?
Heavy-duty mud tires, like the Kenda Klever M/T KR29, are made to withstand the demands of off-road pickup trucks and SUVs. The tire’s more durable and enhanced tread compound is used in its construction to encourage exceptional off-road driving performance and toughness.
The most noticeable features are the extended shoulder lugs. This feature has been shown to boost traction in sand, mud, or snow. These shoulder lugs are self-cleaning as well.
10. Are Kenda Tires Affordable?
Yes, Kenda tires are pretty affordable. This question has always been asked, does Kenda make good tires? Well, yes it does. They make good tires that are easily affordable and they are budget-friendly. A new set of Kenda tires can be purchased for as little as $45 to $50.
11. Do Chinese Tyres Prove Best?
It depends. The answer to this question is yes and no sometimes. Many domestic objects around you, including TVs, plates, and iPhones, are manufactured in China. However, they are not always the best in the market. Manufacturers have to follow some rules to sell their products in North America and Europe. Nobody wants to invest millions of dollars in company formation just to have it collapse due to a poor product. Must read Is CFMoto a Good Brand?
12. Is Kenda Tire a Taiwanese Brand?
Yes, it is a Taiwanese brand and we already know where are Kenda tires made. They are affordable and different from other brands.
Kenda tires were made in the year 1962 in Taiwan by making motorcycle and scooter tires. They eventually started making more tires for different vehicles. If you are looking for a tire that would last long at an affordable price then Kenda tires are the best. (Also read Where is STIHL Made?)