Men have always focused on their beards and hairstyles. A goatee is a small pointed beard on the chin. A new trend these days is the Goatee with no mustache. A goatee without mustache called Amish beard is ruling the men’s style world. Let’s know more about goatee styles and some Amish beard rules.
1. What is Goatee Beard Style?
The goatee beard style is a great middle-ground between a full beard and a mustache. It suits individuals who have a mustache connected with a chin beard which is essential for a good goatee style. If you believe it fits your style then you can get it with minimal planning. Start growing your beard till it reaches 10 mm in length and you will have a goatee. (See 6 Nasal Hair Facts)
2. Is Goatee without Mustache Called Amish beard?
The Amish beard includes the beard and no mustache. It makes your chin and jaw appear covered with rich and lengthy hair. The hair goes to the sideburns, but there is no mustache. This style has profound religious connotations. It can also be used to identify people who are part of the Amish community. (Also read What makes a Man’s face attractive?)
3. Why do Amish People grow Beards?
The Amish beard can be linked back to a single religious community present around the 16th century. For centuries, Amish men shared a strong bond with humanity and made efforts to conserve their ideals. They detest all who try to damage humanity.
Surrounded by evil at the time, they felt that growing Amish facial hair as a symbol would make it easy to distinguish their humanitarian community from the whole world. Their beards still carry the historic values of their past and draw an ever-increasing interest from people around the world. (Also read Why Do We Have Armpit Hair?)
4. What are the Advantages of Goatee with no Mustache?
Amish Beard picked up popularity when people realized it can have various advantages. Some of them are as follows:
- It gives you dense and rich facial hair. An Amish beard will give your face a fuller look. The strong and long beard will stand out and complete your face.
- It portrays manliness. A goatee without mustache called Amish beard can help you demonstrate your masculinity. It’s also a fantastic method to display some positive Amish attributes like modesty and vigor.
- It is associated with peace. Amish people are renowned for their pacifism and peace. As a result, a goatee without a mustache is often interpreted as a symbol of a desire to avoid any link with the military. You can check out Pubic Hair Wig Fashion.
The Amish remove their mustaches to demonstrate that they are more involved in spreading peace than joining the army. If you wish to depict this quality and give the message of peace around you, you can try growing an Amish beard. (Also read How can a man tell if he has high testosterone?)
5. What are the Amish Beard Rules?
The traditional Amish Beard has some distinctive features which can be achieved by following some rules. The lack of a mustache is the prime character of the typical Amish beard. You should focus on the length and structure of your facial hair if you are planning to develop this beard style. Here are some characteristics of the classic Amish beard which must be used as a guide:
- No presence of stubble or a mustache.
- Beard should be thick, often slightly more than six inches in length, and must be connected to the sideburns.
- Space around the cheeks and mouth should be clean shaved. It gives the beard a more conventional appearance.
It is noteworthy that once an Amish individual gets married, he stops cutting his beard for the rest of his life and lets it grow. It symbolizes the longevity of his married life and has the same significance as a wedding ring. (See Importance of Marriage Coaching)
6. Are there many Types of Amish Beards?
Over the years, the traditional Amish Beard styles have evolved and gone through many variations. There are many more styles available for you to try. Here are some of them,
- Dapper Amish Beard
- Amish Farmer
- Amish Plus Mustache
- Amish Pointing Beard
- Sculpted Amish
- Long Amish Beard
- Traditional Amish Beard
- Amish Inspired Hipster Beard
- The Alaskan Whaler
- Amish Plus waxed Mustache
Goatee styles have been the center of men’s fashion and look. You should know which one suits you the best. It may be goatee without mustache called Amish Beard or some other style. Your beard, just like your clothes, can affect your persona. So choose your style wisely. (Also read Right of First Night)