According to the Census, the projected world population at the beginning of this year was 7,868,872,451. Isn’t it a lot? Now imagine the innumerable variations of the voice of each person walking on the earth. Do you find it mind-blowing and astonishing? After listening to all the singers, you might wonder how to make my voice sound better like theirs or how to make your voice deeper. Well then, no worries, because today you will get to know about these along with how to make voice sound better and ways to check are you a good singer voice recorder.
1. What is Sound?
The vibrations that travel through any medium, preferably air, and are perceived by the brain after entering the ears are known as sound. It can also be the voice that you emit. Also, music, sound effects, and speech after recording are termed as sound. (See What Is the Real Sound That a Fox Make?)
2. Is it possible to improve your Sound?
Working on your physical and mental attributes helps in improving the performance of those particular body parts. For example, if you work out slowly, you will be able to handle heavy weights in the gym. Similarly, when you work on your voice it can improve. (See When and How do Body Systems Work together?)
3. How to make my Voice Sound better?
Singers and professionals learn to improve their voices when they are under training. Understand the fact that everyone needs training and practice to make things better. Also, check out how to sound louder?
4. How can you Improve without Straining?
If you are looking for a way how to make voice sound better and more powerful but without much strain, then you need to follow these steps.
- Your chin should be pointed slightly down.
- Pectoral muscles (muscles connecting the front of the human chest with the upper arm and shoulder bones) should be moderately flexed.
- Flex these muscles more when you want to have a more powerful voice.
- Do not bob your head while raising the pitch.
- Remember, tipping your chin forward will make your sound better for you to hear.
To understand how to make voice sound better keep these steps in mind. (Also read Why do we hate to hear your own voice?)
5. What impact does your Exhaled Air have on your Voice?
A good voice is achieved at medium volume, neither too high nor too low. Your voice will sound too breathy if you release too much air. Also, if you are releasing too little air and holding it back, then your voice will have a nasal tone feel. However, some people and songs preferably choose these types of tones. Must read about the 12 Facts about Fog Breath.
6. What are HearFhones, and how does it help you?
A non-electric and acoustic instrument that enables you to listen to the actual sound that you are producing while speaking or singing is the HearFones. It is the perfect way to modify your voice while you are practicing. This is a way how to make your voice deeper.
7. Can you achieve Natural Vibrato in your Voice?
Yes, you can do that as a step towards how to make voice sound better. Take a look.
- Stand in front of the mirror.
- Press your chest with both hands.
- Raise your chest higher than usual.
- Inhale and exhale but do not drop the chest as you exhale.
- Keep holding your chest while you sing one note and press your chest as you are halfway through your note. You need to press it hard and to meet the pressure while singing the note you can raise your chest more.
- Relax your back and neck muscles. (See How many Heartbeats in a Day of Humans?)
8. How make Voice sound better by instantly fixing it?
This is the AEIOU technique which helps in how to make voice sound better.
- For this technique, you have to keep your jaw open.
- Place a bottle cap about 2 inches in diameter and place it between your jaws to keep it open.
- Sing the vowels in one pitch without dropping the cap.
- After you succeed in keeping your jaw open while single all the vowels sing a phrase of any song. Make sure that your jaw opens up to the same size at each vowel. (See Best Way to Listen to Music on the Go)
9. How to make your Voice deeper?
Trying out various exercises can be an easy way to make your voice sound deeper. You need to try out different types of voice exercises to understand which one suits you better. Also, check out why my voice isn’t deep?
10. What is the Benefit of Blowing Bubbles?
You blow out bubbles in your drink with a straw in your mouth. The National Center for Voice and Speech says that this straw technique helps stretch and relax your vocal cords. This makes your voice stronger. Also, it does not make it sound hoarse.
11. How does Humming help?
You already know how to hum. Therefore, all you have to do is hum as long as possible after taking a deep breath. Begin with a normal tone then aim for lower scales to find the right lower tone. Humming will help you exercise great control over your voice. It is another way how to make voice sound better. (See 9 Facts about Organizing a Flash Mob)
12. How can Yawning and Sighing help to have a Deep Voice?
Talking in such a way that it seems like you are talking in a sigh would make it sound huskier. You can use the voiced sigh after a yawn and go down the scales to a lower tone. (See What does Running Through the Six mean?)
13. What is Inflection?
It is the modulation of your pitch or intonation. It is of 3 types, namely, downward, neutral, and upward. Applying the downward inflection will help you sound deeper like you are using a low pitch towards the end of your sentence. Similarly, neutral inflection will make it sound robotic and upward inflection makes things sound like a question. (See How can you Tell If You have a Photographic Memory?)
14. What is Diaphragmatic Breathing and How does it help?
This is a famous technique in which you have to inhale deeply through the nose and fill your lungs as much as possible. Now say something as you exhale slowly, and you will feel a vibration while speaking. Practicing it regularly will help you learn control over the pitch. (See What is Biomedical Engineering?)
15. What are different techniques for a Good Singing Voice?
A good singing voice is followed by good technique too. What are your stance, posture, and breathing pattern? Are you stressed or relaxed? Understand what these things are.
- Stance means the way a person stands. So, for a good voice, while singing you should stand properly, shoulders must be feet apart, and your body weight resting on the balls of your feet. If you want to know how to make voice sound better, try these tips.
- Posture means the way you align your body. Your shoulders and neck must be back and your hips in the center. You can practice this posture by standing against the wall with your back towards the wall. Ankle, upper back, rear part, and neck must be touching the wall then raise your hands and straight up and touch the wall with the back of your palms. Also, check out why are some people better public speakers than others?
16. Are you a Good Singer Voice recorder?
Self-assessment is a simple way to figure out how to make my voice sound better. This will help to understand the voice type and when you wonder, are you a good singer voice recorder or not? You can use your Smartphone, tablet, or laptop to record on the applications. Here I have mentioned the 2 best voice recorders.
- The Sony ICD-PX370 Mono digital voice recorder has a simple user interface and records a crisp and clear voice. It has long-lasting battery life.
- The Tschisen digital voice recorder is an affordable piece that will also do the job. You can find both of these recorders on Amazon. Must read How do I Sound When I record Myself?
Well, I guess now you must have understood how to make voice sound better and got answers to your question about how to make my voice sound better. It is time to share these ways how to make your voice deeper with your friends and family and if are you a good singer voice recorder. (Also read What do Tornadoes Sound like?)